MSc : Professional Practice in Key Account Transformation
Only 16 spaces left for the March 2024 start date,
Key Account Management is of critical importance to many organisations in terms of retaining and developing the most significant customers for the business. The skill sets and competencies required for this task are continually evolving. This Masters degree is specifically tailored to the requirement to develop Key Account Management skills, providing participants with the knowledge to lead and transform their account performance.
Who is this programme for?
The MSc Key Account Transformation is for those people who are either Key Account Managers looking to enhance their skills, or those looking to move into Key Account Management.
During the course of the programme, students will enhance their own professional Key Account Management sales practice and achieve a postgraduate qualification through work-based learning. The student will then be able to apply their learnings to organisational effectiveness by stimulating innovation in sales practice that has the potential to add business value. Moreover, they will have the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of professional standards in sales through the recognition of ethical principles and values in their own practice.
This programme is comprised of 15 core modules of guided study that is tailored to your working environment. Each year also contains a work-based project where you can apply your study in your company.
Year 1 & 2 - Key Account Transformation
- Thinking innovatively about Key Account leadership
- Introduction to the programme
- Introduction to transformation
- Reflective practice
- Mindsets for KAM leadership
- Prioritising my time
- Action research and Appreciative inquiry
- Cracking the code
- Managing the business of sales
- Developing a robust Sales Management system
- Mindsets and vision to drive transformation
- Aligning coaching, cadence and measurement to objectives and results
- Empowering sales through accountability
- Winning at Key Account Management
- Defining successful KAM
- Selling Mindsets – driving KAM performance
- KAM value insights to drive growth
- Harnessing innovation via creative thinking models
- Strategic positioning and optimising the value proposition
- Developing a Winning Key Account Plan
- Leading collaborative change
- Understanding transformational change
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Building the team and setting direction
- Modelling leadership behaviours
- Developing and coaching the team
- Advanced Practitioner
- Developing one’s skills in designing research and inquiry methodologies
- Final work-based project
- Dissertation exploring/critically discussing one’s transformed work practice; demonstrating skills/knowledge acquired and the impact of acquired learning
Your study and work are integrated. Your time will also be dedicated to learning that is aligned to your role.
Upcoming Start Dates
Cohorts for this programme are run throughout the course of the year. The next available start dates can be found here.
|Start Dates||Places Left|
The Student Experience
Providing a unique student experience to all those that enrol on our programmes is what sets our Sales Business School apart from the rest.
Your Teaching Team
A group of highly motivated and professional education specialists guide our students through their studies. Unlike other schools we are very hands-on in our approach, discovering together how we can adapt the modules and learning to complement your working environment.
Dr Philip Squire
Students will be surrounded by salespeople from a variety of different industries. We understand that networking with like-minded individuals will be key during the course of the programme and as such, there will be many opportunities to discuss and brainstorm ideas with peers in the student's cohort.
Companies who have enrolled their sales leaders on our Masters programmes
at least 20% of your study will take place as in company learning
- 1 Cohort intake per year
- 12-16 Students per cohort (variety of industries)
- 100+ Students graduated from an MSc programme
The following entry criteria will apply to the MSc Professional Practice Key Account Transformation programme:
- Employed and in roles that require engagement in professional practice
- Have at least five years experience of working as a sales professional
- Be in a role that requires key account management and supervision of others
Get in touch with the Consalia team to learn more about how you can enrol yourself or your sales leaders on the programme.
Simply click "Apply Now" above to fill out the form and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.