MSc : Professional Practice in Leading Sales Transformation
Only 16 spaces left for the March 2024 start date,
Consalia‘s MSc in Leading Sales Transformation equips sales leaders with the tools they need to improve sales performance in the short and long term. The curriculum addresses the key attributes of successful sales leaders as well as the requirements for thought leadership, and how to develop deeper levels of performance through structured reflective practice.
Who is this programme for?
The MSc Leading Sales Transformation is intended to prepare talented salespeople for Sales leadership roles or to enhance the skills of existing leaders looking to transform the performance of their sales teams.
At the end of the programme, students will have enhanced their professional knowledge in sales leadership and achieved a postgraduate qualification through work-based learning. The student will then be able to apply their learnings to organisational effectiveness by stimulating efficient and innovative practices that will have the potential to add business value.
This programme is comprised of 15 core modules of guided study that is tailored to your working environment. Each year also contains a work-based project where you can apply your study in your company.
Year 1 & 2 - Leading Sales Transformation
- Thinking innovatively about sales leadership
- Introduction to the programme
- Introduction to transformation
- Defining the mindsets for sales leadership
- Prioritising my time
- Action research and Appreciative inquiry
- Reflective practice
- Cracking the code
- Managing the business of sales
- Developing a robust Sales Management system
- Mindsets and vision to drive transformation
- Aligning coaching, cadence and measurement to objectives and results
- Empowering sales through accountability
- Leading collaborative change
- Understanding transformational change
- Proactive stakeholder management
- Building the team and setting direction
- Modelling leadership behaviours
- Developing and coaching the team
- Coaching for Sales Transformation
- Definition and benefits of coaching sales teams
- Coaching excellence via aligning mindsets, skills and process
- Listening, questioning and feedback
- Developing your coaching presence and energy
- Managing your coaching time
- Advanced Practitioner
Developing one’s skills in designing research and inquiry methodologies
- Final work-based project
Dissertation exploring/critically discussing one’s transformed work practice; demonstrating skills/knowledge acquired and the impact of acquired learning
Your study and work are integrated, and your time will be dedicated to learning that is aligned to your role.
Upcoming Start Dates
Cohorts for this programme are run throughout the course of the year. The next available start dates can be found here.
|Start Dates||Places Left|
The Student Experience
Providing a unique and hands-on approach to all those that enrol on our programmes is what sets our Sales Business School apart from the rest.
Your Teaching Team
A group of highly motivated and professional education specialists guide our students through their studies. Unlike other schools we are very hands-on in our approach, discovering together how we can adapt the modules and learning to complement your working environment.
Dr Philip Squire
Students will be surrounded by salespeople from a variety of different industries. We understand that networking with like-minded individuals will be key during the course of the programme and as such, there will be many opportunities to discuss and brainstorm ideas with peers in the student's cohort.
Companies who have enrolled their sales leaders on our Masters programmes
at least 20% of your study will take place as in company learning
- 1 Cohort intake per year
- 12-16 Students per cohort (variety of industries)
- 100+ Students graduated from an MSc programme
PREVIOUS RESEARCH : Recent Projects from this programme
Towards A Transformative Enablement Model For Salespeople: From Learning To Effective Practicing (2015)
Discover this project
The Role Of Emotional Intelligence In Driving High Performing Sales Teams (2020)
Discover this project
The following entry criteria will apply to the MSc Professional Practice Leading Sales Transformation programme:
- Employed and in roles that require engagement in professional practice
- Have at least five years experience of working as a sales professional
- Be in a role that requires sales leadership and supervision of others
Get in touch with the Consalia team to learn more about how you can enrol yourself or your sales leaders on the programme.
Simply click "Apply Now" above to fill out the form and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.